Wednesday, October 7, 2009

cake...and garlic day!

Today I tried adding garlic back into my diet. So far so good :)

From spunky coconut! :)

Pumpkin Spice Cake:

Add to food processor:
2 cups cooked white beans, room temperature, so they don't cook the eggs (I make mine myself by soaking dry white beans, like Great Northern, overnight. In the morning I rinse them well, and cook them.)
5 eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla creme liquid stevia (do not measure over the batter, just in case it spills out)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup honey
1.5 tbsp pumpkin pie spice


Puree well.


Add:
1/4 cup coconut oil, liquified
1/3 cup coconut flour, sifted
1/4 tsp sea salt
1.5 tsp baking soda
1.5 tsp baking powder


Puree well.


Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.


Bake at 325 degrees for about 35 minutes. (I like to check to see if it's done by inserting a knife into the middle. If it's comes out mostly clean, it's done.)

No comments:

Post a Comment